Small Business Loans (SBA)
Combine Security First Bank's trusted local service and time-tested small business acumen with the even more expansive resources of the United States government. As a Small Business Administration (SBA) Preferred Lender, Security First Bank can help your small business find serious financing and an expedited approval.
We offer a full array of SBA loans to account for operational costs, debt refinancing, acquisitions and expansions, equipment replacement or upgrades, plus inventory financing — all on top of personal, professional assistance every step of the way.
Small Business Loan Essentials:
- Competitively low interest rates
- Expedited approval as an SBA Preferred Lender
- Loans guaranteed by the Small Business Administration
- Several SBA loan options available including:
- SBA 7(a)
- SBA Express
- SBA Patriot Express
- SBA International Trade Loan Program
- SBA Export Express Program
- Extended terms and lower down payments often available
- Local Fresno, California, small business experience and expertise
- Local Fresno, California, small business loan decision-making
- Professional service, personal attention
- Loan Types
SBA 7(a) — Loan amounts up to $5,000,000. Excellent for working lines of credit and to finance short and long-term assets. No balloons or calls.
SBA Express — Loan amounts up to $350,000. Typical loan is 3 to 5 years. Good source for working capital. Lower interest rates are typically available and the SBA responses to applications within 36 hours.
SBA Patriot Express — Loan initiative for veterans and the military community. This program features the lowest interest rates and can be used for: start up costs, equipment purchases, inventory, working capital, expansion, business-related real estate purchases and more.
SBA International Trade Loan Program — Available for businesses that plan to start or continue to export, or have been adversely affected by competition from imports. Funds may be used for long-term fixed assets such as:
SBA Export Express Program — Loan amounts up to $500,000. Designed for small business exporters for the purpose of developing or expanding export activity including term loans, lines of credit, and financing of equipment or exports.