Commercial Real Estate Loans
Finance a space to suit your business — whether you're acquiring or building a brand new facility, expanding where you currently work, or developing property commercially. We offer flexible solutions across a wide variety of real estate goals.
Get a competitively low rate and terms that work on your timeline. So you can be comfortable in your payments — including construction, permanent mortgage options, refinancing, and more.
Commercial Real Estate Loan Essentials:
- Competitively low interest rates
- Financing available for several commercial real estate goals:
- Owner-Occupied real estate financing
- Construction or acquisition of a new building
- Real estate development
- Leasehold improvements
- Retail strip and small shopping center financing
- Apartment and condominium purchase
- Office building financing
- Mixed-use property development
- Light industrial, manufacturing, distribution and facility financing
- Bridge financing
- Flexible terms that work for you
- Local Fresno, California, business experience and expertise
- Local Fresno, California, business loan decision-making
- Professional service, personal attention
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate
Owner occupied commercial real estate loans are for business owners that occupy 51% or more of their office or commercial space. Not only can you lower your monthly payments, buy you can also increase cash flow and take advantage of tax credits*.
We have the in-house expertise to structure a loan that meets your objectives of acquiring, building, or refinancing commercial property. Call us today to capitalize on historically low rates!
- Owner must occupy 51% of more of the office or commercial space
- Flexible pre-payment options
- Flexed and variable interest rates
- 10-year terms and up to 20-year term limits with an SBA Loan
*Consult a tax advisor.