Help fund legal services for those who can't otherwise afford council. Lawyers and law firms can easily set up on IOLTA for a client, with interest made payable to your client — ideal to hold funds on a client's behalf.
However, if interest fails to accumulate over enough time to reach a measureable sum, statewide IOLTA accounts pool together to pay forward a larger sum towards programs that provide civil legal aid.
- Earn interest to go towards charitable legal aid
- Any measurable interest is paid to your client
- Nominal interest is pooled statewide and paid to the Legal Services Trust Fund Program
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- No monthly service charge
- Free online cash management
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
Check out our current rates.